Diaspora Interlink Africa focuses on diaspora research, training and engagement in Africa.
Vision: To become a hub for migration and diaspora research and engagement in Africa.
Mission: To leverage diaspora potential to achieve a win-win situation for the African diaspora and the African Continent
- To be a resource hub in all migration and diaspora issues in Africa
- Give direction to bodies that want to engage the diaspora AU, ECA, AEC, ECOWAS etc
- Coordinate the formation of Migration Research Network in Africa
- Become a focal point for collaborative research and sharing of ideas among researchers and scholars interested in all aspects of migration in Africa
- Lead in the formation of a consortium of Migration institutions in Africa
Connect to our Social Media
GHANA’S BUSINESS DVT. MINISTER ASSURES KENYAN INVESTORS – Ahead of Kenya Trade Expo Ghana
“The government of Ghana is committed to
creating a conducive atmosphere for businesses to thrive, with the private
sector as the driver of economic growth and development.” said Ghana’s Minister for Business Development during a Ministerial visit to Horizons Offices Ghana.
He added that the Government had introduced measures to stabilize the
local currency and reduce significantly, the cost of borrowing. Such measures include tax cuts such as the abolishment of the 5 % VAT on Real Estate sales, re-introduction of 3% flat VAT rate for traders and the abolition of the 17.5% VAT on domestic airline tickets. Read More..